Storm Drain Repair
Many times, the concrete ring that supports the storm drain from underneath the drain will crack and break up into pieces. Once this occurs, excessive water will wash away supporting gravel underneath the asphalt. When this happens, the area of asphalt around the storm drain will sink along with the drain. Typically, for something like this, the concrete ring will need to be replaced, along with the washed away gravel and sunken asphalt.
Reasons for failure:
• Cracked concrete ring underneath drain.
• Washed away gravel surrounding the drain.
• Broken asphalt/ ring from snow plows.
• Install new concrete ring underneath drain.
• Replace the gravel around the drain.
• Replace the existing asphalt surrounding it.